- Adequacy of foreign exchange reserves in Tunisia: Valuation test.
Policy brief N °31 – January 2021 , Bouzid Amaira.
- Digitalization: An opportunity to improve the business climate.
Policy brief N °30 – December 2020 , Hanen Trabelsi Baklouti.
- Index of human capital and Tunisian education system.
Policy brief N °29 – December 2020 , Imed Ben Rabeh.
- COVID 19: Easing the Labour Code and Land Reform to mitigate economic and social risks.
Policy brief N °27 – December 2020 , Imed Ben Rabeh.
- Finally, an improvement in the perception of the business climate.
Policy brief N °25 – November 2019 , Hanen Trabelsi Baklouti.
- Ranking of Tunisia compared to its competing countries.
Policy brief N °24 – May 2019 , Sonia Mahfoudh.
- Tunisia’s economic growth: A decreasing potential?
Policy brief N °23 – April 2019 , Sawsen Ben Nasr.
- Investment in Tunisia: Evolution and determining factors.
Policy brief N °22 – June 2018 , Yousr Zribi, Souad Dhaoui, Naima Feydi.
- The modes of financing the company in the sights of the competitiveness survey.
Policy brief N °21 – May 2017 , Hanen Baklouti Trabelsi.
- ALECA: Perception of business leaders.
Policy brief N °20 – May 2017 , Raoudha Hadhri & Heithem Zammali.
- What strategy to reform the energy subsidy in Tunisia?
Policy brief N °19 – May 2017 , Imed Ben Rabeh.
- The Impact of international oil Price on the Tunisian economy, production and energy security.
Policy brief N °18 – March 2017 , Thameur Ncibi.
- Political and social instability, security issues, corruption and bank financing are the major weaknesses of the Tunisian Business Climate.
Policy brief N °17 – February 2017 , Competitiveness Dep.
- Knowledge economy and development model.
Policy brief N °16 – January 2017 , Mounir Ben Said & Néjib Bouslama.
- Structural unemployment in Tunisia: A reading of the relationship between training and employment.
Policy brief N °15 – January 2017 , Wajdi Kthiri.
- Trends and Tunisian public debt sustainability.
Policy brief N °14 – November 2016 , Iyad Dhaoui.
- Hexagone of an efficient industrial policy : Where does Tunisia stand?
Policy brief N °13 – November 2016 , Souad Dhaoui.
- Reading in the State Budget 2016.
Policy brief N °12 – March 2016 , Walid Mensi & Sami Boussida.
- Measurement and sectoral typology of the knowledge economy.
Policy brief N °11 – February 2016 , Team of the knowledge economy.
- Organizational Innovation: What about Tunisian companies?
Policy brief N °10 – November 2015, Olfa Bouzaiene
- Efficiency of the Tunisian educational system and challenges of the integration of graduates.
Policy brief N °9 – October 2015, Iyad Dhaoui
- Regional Development: Priorities and measures.
Policy brief N °8 – September 2015
- Development in Tunisia: The effects of corruption and combat challenges. (Arabic version)
Policy brief N °7 – June 2015 , Abdelkader Trabelsi
- Companies in Tunisia are they socially responsible?
Policy brief N °6 – May 2015 , Safa Mkaouer
- Features, constraints and opportunities for innovation in Tunisia.
Policy brief N °5 – April 2015 , Iyad Dhaoui
- Findings competitiveness annual survey 2014. (fr)
Findings competitiveness annual survey 2014.( Ar)
Policy brief N °4 – April 2015 , The Central Direction for Competitiveness
- Competitiveness, Inclusion, Sustainability and Democracy.
Policy brief N °3 – March 2015 , Habib Zitouna
- Tunisian Economic Model: The revolution of variances.
Policy brief N °2 – February 2015 , Kthiri Wajdi
- The tunisian tax system as perceived by firms.
Policy brief N °1 – January 2015 , Affet Ben Arfa